Executive Director - WIOA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $70,000 Yearly
Career TEAM, a leading high-tech workforce development company who combines their love for careering with technology and utilizes the best content, trainers, case managers, job developers, designers, programmers, and partners. Career TEAM is solving today's unemployment challenges through innovative solutions.
TITLE: Executive Director
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time, Exempt Employee
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing an individual project ensuring and executing the project's overall strategic plan. In this role the incumbent will practice working knowledge in Workforce Development protocols, which include a basic understanding of the field, core programs and business plans. As a leader and member of the Corporate Management Team, the Executive Director is accountable for ensuring quality and integrity across all workforce functions.
Your Impact On Career TEAM's Success:
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements, including the adherence to policies and procedures and program monitoring;
- Focus on expenditure rates ensuring everything is on track without disallowed costs, driving metrics and performance, providing support and coaching to front line staff and creating service delivery plans for projects.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of policies and procedures for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction;
- Serve as the primary local contact and contract liaison for the funding source;
- Lead a team of high functioning employees to execute the program initiatives while supporting employee growth;
- Conduct regular coaching sessions and annual performance evaluations of the team;
- Approach each day and task with a "ZAG" mindset;
- Other duties and projects as needed.
To Qualify For This Role, You Must Have:
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters or MBA Preferred;
- 3-5 years of operational leadership and management experience with knowledge of WIOA contracts/programs preferred;
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to lead a team with different working styles.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient maintain a high-level of confidentiality;
- Knowledge about the local region and relevant partners (preferred)
- Experience in planning and organizing work standards, processes, and references;
- Sharp attention to detail with strong organizational, analytical, research and critical thinking skills';
- The capability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, including the ability to perform and complete a high volume of work assignments with speed and accuracy, work cooperatively with others and showing courteousness and a high level of professionalism;
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, handle personnel matters effectively, and handle employee and personnel inquiries with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy;
- A Valid Driver's License.
Salary: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
About Career TEAM:
Founded in 1996, CareerTEAM, LLC is a private workforce development organization.
Career TEAM's outstanding record of accelerating the human condition has resulted in numerous honors:
- Named by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 500 fastest growing privately held companies
- Recipient of the US Chamber of Commerce Blue Chip Enterprise Award for innovation
- Featured by 60 Minutes, CNN, Money Magazine, Inc. Magazine and the British Broadcasting Network as an innovative, government funded solutions program
- Invited to the White House after being cited by the National Welfare-to-Work Partnership and National Alliance of Business as a top 10 US training provider
As a socially conscious organization, Career TEAM has found a healthy balance between for-profit innovation and community enrichment. Looking ahead, the organization will continue to close the nation's opportunity divide with additional government-funded workforce sites; while also building staff capacity of workforce funding sources and industry providers. See www.careerteam.com for more information.
Career Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Background Check Requirements. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check (including criminal, prior employment and education verification). Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current employees who apply for the position.
California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"). Career Team is committed to complying with the CCPA and all data privacy and laws in the jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. Career Team collects and uses Personal Information for human resources, employment, benefits administration, health and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance. Below are the categories of Personal Information we collect and the purposes for which we intend to use this information:
Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and signature; Demographic data, such as race, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status; Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information; Dependent's or other individual's information, such as their full name, address, date of birth, and Social Security numbers (SSN); National identifiers, such as SSN, passport and visa information, and immigration status and documentation; Educational and professional background, such as your work history, academic and professional qualifications, educational records, references, and interview notes; Employment details, such as your job title, position, hire dates, compensation, performance and disciplinary records, and vacation and sick leave records; Financial information, such as banking details, tax information, payroll information, and withholdings; Health and Safety information, such as health conditions (if relevant to your employment), job restrictions, workplace illness and injury information, and health insurance policy information; Information Systems (IS) information, such as your search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses on the Company's information systems and networks; Biometric information, such as facial recognition, fingerprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, or other physical patterns; and Geolocation data, such as time and physical location related to use of an internet website, application, device, or physical access to a Company office location.
The Company collects Personal Information to use or disclose as appropriate to:
(1) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations; (2) Recruit and evaluate job applicants and candidates for employment; (3) Conduct background checks; (4) Manage your employment relationship with us, including for: (a) onboarding processes; (b) timekeeping, payroll, and expense report administration; (c) employee benefits administration; (d) employee training and development requirements; (d) the creation, maintenance, and security of your online employee accounts; (e) reaching your emergency contacts when needed, such as when you are not reachable or are injured or ill; (f) workers' compensation claims management; (g) employee job performance, including goals and performance reviews, promotions, discipline, and termination; and (h) other human resources purposes; (5) Manage and monitor employee access to company facilities, equipment, and systems; (6) Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations; (7) Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Company policies and procedures; (8) Engage in corporate transactions requiring review of employee records, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of the Company; (9) Maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers' compensation and other liability insurance; (10) Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking; (11) Administer and maintain the Company's operations, including for safety purposes; (12) For client marketing purposes; (13) Exercise or defend the legal rights of the Company and its employees, and affiliates, customers, contractors, and agents; and (14) to comply with requirements of government grants, including, but not limited to, program and audit requirements.
EducationView all jobs at Career TEAM