Career Strategy Consultants is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for a large manufacturing client near South Bend, IN. This individual will be responsible for overseeing multiple facilities throughout the US and will be required to travel periodically to each site. Our client will offer a generous base salary, a lucrative benefits package, bonus incentives, and the opportunity for future growth.
- Oversee the development and implementation of quality standards, policies, and procedures to affect business-wide quality management consistent with business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of policies, procedures, and necessary training to ensure that quality standards are met during production.
- Manage and continuously improve company quality standards.
- Provide directional expertise to a plant-based quality team.
- Structure, manage and make customer-focused improvements to the customer claims process.
- Work with the purchasing team on material requirements and applications.
- Provide oversight of the corporate-wide ISO 9001 Program.
- Be the technical resource for our customers, sales and operations on product quality-related growth opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional teams in devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Set the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Maintain accurate documentation, perform statistical analysis, and generate reports on key performance metrics.
- BS in Metallurgical or Materials Science Engineering
- 10+ years of steel industry (metallurgical) experience
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 and other quality control procedures
- Strong knowledge of analytics and statistical methods
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact us for more information about creating customized staffing, coaching, recruitment, training, and additional HR strategies for your business. Please review our other open positions on our website: www.careerstrategyinc.com
Career Strategy Consultants
Why Work Here?Our mission is to provide the most professional Human Resources and Staffing services available to assist organizations in meeting their strategic objectives and help individuals reach their personal and professional goals. Our goal is to enhance our client's lives both economically and ethically, by providing services that are value-based. Recruiting services provided by Career Strategy Consultants are conducted by a staff of experienced professionals to meet all of your staffing needs. Our recruiters have worked in a variety of industries, including healthcare, construction, manufacturing (union and non-union), financial services, life sciences, law/paralegal, information technology, and logistics & supply chain. Our group is fully capable of focusing our search locally, nationally, or internationally to source viable candidates to fulfill any hiring need. Please contact us for more information about creating customized staffing, coaching, recruitment, training, and additional HR strategies for your business. Please review our other open positions on our website: www.careerstrategyinc.com
Awesome Administrator, Great Benefits, Room for Career Growth.