Process Automation Engineer
Career Strategy Consultants Weirton, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Career Strategy Consultants is seeking a Process Automation Engineer for a large steel manufacturing facility near Weirton, WV. This is a full-time permanent position that offers a generous base salary, lucrative benefits package, and substantial opportunities for growth. Ideal candidates enjoy hands-on, collaborative environments and are willing to seize opportunities to develop themselves
*Develop & implement specific equipment solutions or control systems under given framework for a local area and/or for specific equipment type.
*Monitor/troubleshoot and determine the stability within a controlling system (drive speed /torque controller or any process control loop) and develop action plans with the MTE Team Leaders to resolve any issues.
*Assist others to lead any reliability or improvement initiatives within the measurement & control system field and lead the design, implementation, and commissioning of any system.
*Take a task lead role or commissioning lead role from a project leader to perform physical & software tasks on any process sensor (flow, pressure, temperature, speed, tension etc.) or associated regulation systems of the above sensors as part of a larger project.
*Perform the technical project or commissioning role of any significant measurement or control capital or expensed project with the understanding of scope, quality or budget.
* Resolve and/or update any software (operating system or applications) or hardware (controllers or sensors) for any level 0/1 controllers within BU with no supervision.
* Assist Planners and Schedulers in developing work lists for repair and/or preventative maintenance items.
* Identify any sensor or measurement issues/improvements and work closely with the Sensor & Measurement group to resolve or implement changes.
* Assist the Instrumentation group in identifying control issues as well as implementing changes within the various process control systems.
* Collaborate with Process Automation & IT contacts to develop, troubleshoot and implement changes in order to maintain process lines automation.
* Create and recommend frequency disturbance plots or step responses for any regulating system and determine the stability within the system.
*Minimum - 5 years in a manufacturing environment
*Knowledge of process, maintenance, and production facilities
*Ability to work with all levels at the plant as well as with regional management and technical centers.
*Ability to work in a union environment
*Strong analytical skills
*Negotiation and Facilitation skills.
*Good written and oral communication skills.
*Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills’ sharing of information openly with others
*Genuine team approach to problem solving.
*Microsoft applications including Windows and Office applications
*Preferred - 5 years in steel flat roll mill manufacturing environment and a BSEE
Please contact us for more information about creating customized staffing, coaching, recruitment, training, and additional HR strategies for your business. Please review our other open positions on our website: www.careerstrategyinc.com
Career Strategy Consultants
Our mission is to provide the most professional Human Resources and Staffing services available to assist organizations in meeting their strategic objectives and help individuals reach their personal and professional goals. Our goal is to enhance our client's lives both economically and ethically, by providing services that are value-based. Recruiting services provided by Career Strategy Consultants are conducted by a staff of experienced professionals to meet all of your staffing needs. Our recruiters have worked in a variety of industries, including healthcare, construction, manufacturing (union and non-union), financial services, life sciences, law/paralegal, information technology, and logistics & supply chain. Our group is fully capable of focusing our search locally, nationally, or internationally to source viable candidates to fulfill any hiring need. Please contact us for more information about creating customized staffing, coaching, recruitment, training, and additional HR strategies for your business. Please review our other open positions on our website: www.careerstrategyinc.com