- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Career Strategy is seeking to hire an I-E Maintenance Supervisor for a large manufacturing client near New Martinsville, WV. This is a full-time permanent position that offers a generous base salary, a lucrative benefits package, and substantial opportunities for growth.
This position is responsible for training and mentoring staff, creating work schedules, providing technical assistance and troubleshooting system issues. The supervisor will direct a crew of 5-10 employees with responsibility for safety and quality of work. To ensure success as an I & E Supervisor, you should exhibit strong leadership skills and have sound knowledge of industrial and commercial electrical systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the quality of craft maintenance as their principal accountability, and the utilization of maintenance manpower in their assigned area per the area’s process safety and mechanical integrity policies.
- Have a shared responsibility for production through the prevention of breakdowns and elimination of equipment outages that cause unsafe conditions, environmental non-compliance and/or loss of production.
- Accountable for the quality of maintenance in their assigned area or department, they inspect equipment frequently and advise the production supervisor and their area manager of needed repairs.
- Work as a team with the maintenance planners, engineers and production personnel to resolve reliability issues.
- Supervisors have the sole responsibility for the assignment of maintenance personnel under their direct supervision and are held directly accountable for the safe completion of jobs on time and within approved costs as scheduled.
- Organize, assign, instruct and supervise the personnel in the safe accomplishment of work in their department.
- Responsible for the safety of the work group, conducts safety meetings on a formal basis, and provides job safety instructions needed to ensure safe work practices and following of procedures.
- Occasional overtime work, including weekends, to supervise maintenance for unexpected breakdowns and planned turnarounds.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a craftsmen or supervisor in a related field is preferred. Candidates with a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a related field will be considered based on experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and safety focused
- Must have the ability to interpret schematic drawings (to component level) of pneumatic loops, hardware relay logic diagrams, PLC control programs, motor control circuit diagrams, etc.
- Experience with 480VAC +, VFD’s, motor control, troubleshooting electrical in industrial setting
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
Please contact us for more information about creating customized staffing, coaching, recruitment, training, and additional HR strategies for your business. Please review our other open positions on our website: www.careerstrategyinc.com
Career Strategy Consultants
AddressNew Martinsville, WV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?