Career Strategy Consultants is seeking a Maintenance Manager for a large manufacturing client near Orland Park, IL. This is a full-time position that will offer a generous base salary, full benefits, a lucrative bonus incentive, and significant room for growth.
This individual must work closely with Safety, Production, Warehouse, and the Quality departments to ensure that all area's maintenance needs are met in a timely manner. Control Inventory Management for the Maintenance Department. Following all GMP and ensure regulatory guidelines are maintained. Effectively manage the department's Supervisor and employees covering up to three shifts.
REQUIREMENTS and/or EXPERIENCE:
To be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Reliability, or other related fields) required. 6+ years of previous experience is required.
- Must be self-motivated with extensive knowledge in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and PLC components.
- Safety, health, and environmental awareness.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around building facilities or premises
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of current Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Project.
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Team player and ability to set priorities, analyze problems, work independently, and manage time effectively.
- Understanding of continuous improvement and maintenance improvement methodologies.
- Flexibility to work extra hours up to include weekends.
- Be able to work in the United States.
Please contact us for more information about creating customized staffing, coaching, recruitment, training, and additional HR strategies for your business. Please review our other open positions on our website: www.careerstrategyinc.com
Career Strategy ConsultantsOur mission is to provide the most professional Human Resources and Staffing services available to assist organizations in meeting their strategic objectives and help individuals reach their personal and professional goals. Our goal is to enhance our client's lives both economically and ethically, by providing services that are value-based. Recruiting services provided by Career Strategy Consultants are conducted by a staff of experienced professionals to meet all of your staffing needs. Our recruiters have worked in a variety of industries, including healthcare, construction, manufacturing (union and non-union), financial services, life sciences, law/paralegal, information technology, and logistics & supply chain. Our group is fully capable of focusing our search locally, nationally, or internationally to source viable candidates to fulfill any hiring need. Please contact us for more information about creating customized staffing, coaching, recruitment, training, and additional HR strategies for your business. Please review our other open positions on our website: www.careerstrategyinc.com