Career Strategy Consultants is seeking an ERP Manager for a large client of ours in the Cambridge, OH area. Our client will offer a generous base salary and lucrative benefits package (100% paid insurance).
Job Summary: Initial focus will be transitioning from the current ERP system, Sage 300 to Viewpoint. Overall responsibility for the project management of the system implementation. Once implemented, focus will be on providing technical solutions in the analysis, design, development, and testing of ERP, as well as the monitoring and measurement of project and company KPI’s.
Essential Functions/Major Duties:
• Lead and drive the functional work team for the design and set up of the Viewpoint ERP throughout configuration, implementation, testing, monitoring and roll out.
• Complete implementation and project plans by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
• Configure and customize the Viewpoint application to achieve business requirements.
• Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization.
• Document business requirements, processes, actions, and solution descriptions.
• Facilitate the end-user(s) decision-making process and develop the functional design document that will drive the development process.
• Train end-user groups on system functionality to successfully use and maintain the application.
• Update and manage ERP system to ensure it provides the company with proper business solutions and accurate results.
• Utilize technical and business understanding to develop and implement creative processes and system solutions.
• Analyze data modules and identify areas of enhancements and improvements.
• Provide procedures and reports to identify and resolve data integrity issues.
• Assist with the development and documentation of workflow processes.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge education workshops, establishing personal networks and participating in professional user groups.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (MIS, IT, Business, Computer Science or Accounting) or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years experience with ERP administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments; implementation experience required.
• In-depth knowledge of the Viewpoint application, experience with Sage 300 preferred.
• Experience configuring Viewpoint and system integration.
• Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
• Strong data analytics, reporting, and database experience.
• Advanced-Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.).
• A strong understanding of business processes and requirements.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
• Ability to travel up to 10%.