Apartment Property Manager
Career Strategies Kenosha, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
Career Strategies is hiring a Full-Time Property Manager for an Apartment Community in the Kenosha, WI area. We are seeking an employee with a proven track record in assisting and handling the day to day operations of an apartment community.
Job Title: Property Manager
Hours: Full time
- Management of employees including Maintenance staff
- Tenant screening and processing of credit checks
- Establish work and make-ready schedules
- Observe or review contract work and inspect problem areas including buildings and grounds
- Walk units to ensure proper condition prior to move-ins
- Walk site to ensure community is clean and safe for tenants
- Semi-monthly payroll reporting
- Complete MOR's (Monthly Operating Reports) Ideal candidate will be a service-oriented individual who can handle multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy.
They will also possess the following:
- 2 years + Leasing Manager/Property Manager Experience, Residential Property Management/Assistant/Leasing experience required.
- Strong organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong collections/accounts receivable skills
- Budgeting and marketing plan experience
- Working knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
- Strong written and oral communication skills
To be considered for this opportunity please respond to this posting with your updated resume.
Call 720-489-1053 if interested
Equal Opportunity Employer. Thorough background required.
Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
Career StrategiesWhy Work Here?
Career Strategies, Inc. Since 1989, CSI connects the Best Talent with the Best Communities Nationwide!! Employee Owned Company
Founded in 1989, Career Strategies has built its foundation on listening to the needs of candidates and clients and finding the ideal match. Our Property Management division has expanded across the nation with 20 office locations and a virtual division providing staffing solutions coast-to-coast. Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.