Apartment Maintenance Technicians & Groundskeepers
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Career Strategies is hiring multiple full-time Apartment Maintenance Technicians & Groundskeepers for an apartment community in the Ellicott City & Towson, MD areas.
An Apartment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for make readies, turns and work orders, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, appliance repair and a variety of maintenance tasks, including cleaning up the grounds, at our communities. Excellent customer service experience required and must have at least 1 year apartment maintenance experience. Successful candidates will work to ensure the highest level of resident satisfaction at all times.
- HVAC repair and preventative maintenance, certification not required.
- Appliance Repair
- Painting and Dry Wall Repair
- Snow Removal in Winter Months
- Has tools
Groundskeeper Job Duties:
- Responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family residential apartments.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
- Deliver communication documentation to residents.
If you're interested in applying for the Apartment Maintenance Technician or Groundskeeper position, give me a call at 720-489-1053 and ask for Michael, or reply to this posting with your name and phone number. You can also text me at 720- 999-9737. (Please include city and state).
Thank you so much! I look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Thorough background required.
Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
Career StrategiesWhy Work Here?
Career Strategies, Inc. Since 1989, CSI connects the Best Talent with the Best Communities Nationwide!! Employee Owned Company
Founded in 1989, Career Strategies has built its foundation on listening to the needs of candidates and clients and finding the ideal match. Our Property Management division has expanded across the nation with 20 office locations and a virtual division providing staffing solutions coast-to-coast. Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
AddressEllicott City, MD