Career Strategies is hiring an apartment MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in the Maumelle, AR area to start immediately!
The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks. Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
· MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN must work and interact with the residents to identify, diagnose, repair, and resolve the issues related to electrical, plumbing, A/C and heating systems, appliances, stairs, railings, gas fixtures, carpet, tiles, flooring, etc
· Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
· Electrical: includes the repair, replacement or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
· Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear. Most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Appliance repair: includes the repair, replacement or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
· Groundskeeping: includes mowing grass, pulling weeds, trimming and pruning trees and shrubs, watering lawns and plants, replacing light bulbs along pathways and parking areas, sweeping or raking leaves, and tidying up bark or other ground covering.
· Cleaning/housekeeping: includes maintaining a tidy appearance in shared community locations, such as the leasing office lobby, clubhouses, and fitness or recreational areas. Also includes cleaning fixtures, floors and other surfaces in vacated units before new renters assume occupancy.
Email resume to posting to be considered for the MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN position.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Career Strategies is an equal opportunity employer
Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
Why Work Here?Founded in 1989, Career Strategies has built its foundation on listening to the needs of candidates and clients and finding the ideal match. Our Property Management division has expanded across the nation with 20 office locations and a virtual division providing staffing solutions coast-to-coast. Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
Career Strategies, Inc. Since 1989, CSI connects the Best Talent with the Best Communities Nationwide!! Employee Owned Company