Apartment Maintenance Tech - NO WEEKENDS, Start ASAP
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Skilled Tech or Have Basic Handyman knowledge and want to align yourself with a trade in an environment that MATTERS?
We are currently interviewing for multiple Maintenance Techs 1 – 3 to assist in a residential environment at apartment communities in the Portland/Beaverton/Hillsboro areas! We're looking for the perfect candidates to start ASAP, even as soon as TOMORROW!
The Maintenance Tech must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees. You must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks. Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Apartment Maintenance Technician Details:
· Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
· Electrical: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
· Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear. Most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Appliance repair: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
· Grounds-keeping: includes mowing grass, pulling weeds, trimming and pruning trees and shrubs, watering lawns and plants, replacing light bulbs along pathways and parking areas, sweeping or raking leaves, and tidying up bark or other ground covering.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Thorough background check required
To be considered for the apartment maintenance tech position, please apply directly here, OR SKIP THE LINE AND give us a call at 720-489-1053!
Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
Career StrategiesWhy Work Here?
Career Strategies, Inc. Since 1989, CSI connects the Best Talent with the Best Communities Nationwide!! Employee Owned Company
Founded in 1989, Career Strategies has built its foundation on listening to the needs of candidates and clients and finding the ideal match. Our Property Management division has expanded across the nation with 20 office locations and a virtual division providing staffing solutions coast-to-coast. Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.