Apartment Maintenance - No Weekends
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're now interviewing for a maintenance tech to assist at an apartment community in the Anchorage area, starting ASAP. Earn weekly pay, NO WEEKENDS required!
Maintenance Techs must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees. You must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks. Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Hours - M-F, 8am-5pm (subject to change depending on community)
· must work and interact with the residents to identify, diagnose, repair, and resolve the issues related to electrical, plumbing, A/C and heating systems, appliances, stairs, railings, gas fixtures, carpet, tiles, flooring, etc.
· Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
· Electrical: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
· Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear. Most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Appliance repair: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
· Grounds-keeping: includes mowing grass, pulling weeds, trimming and pruning trees and shrubs, watering lawns and plants, replacing light bulbs along pathways and parking areas, sweeping or raking leaves, and tidying up bark or other ground covering.
· Cleaning/housekeeping: includes maintaining a tidy appearance in shared community locations, such as the leasing office lobby, clubhouses, and fitness or recreational areas. Also includes cleaning fixtures, floors, and other surfaces in vacated units before new renters assume occupancy.
Porter/ Groundskeeper Position:
- Responsible for daily trash removal from all public exterior areas
- Power washing
- Trashing out units
- Assists maintenance staff as requested
- Comfortable working outside
- No experience necessary but a plus
- Painting interior and exterior
- Maintaining pool area
Previous landscaping or grounds experience is preferred, but not required.
**PLEASE NOTE - PAY RATE DEPENDS ON POSITION AND EXPERIENCE**
If you are interested in the maintenance tech position please call me directly at 720-489-1053 and ask for Jewel, send your resume to email@example.com, OR text 720-806-6668 with your name.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
Real EstateView all jobs at Career Strategies
Get fresh Apartment Maintenance Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.