Apartment Leasing Consultant/Assistant Property Manager
Career Strategies Leavenworth, KS
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Career Strategies is hiring a Leasing Consultant/Assistant Property Manager for a Tax Credit Apartment Community in the Leavenworth, KS area. We are seeking an employee with excellent people skills, sales experience, leasing experience, high energy, positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and wants the opportunity to grow with a Property Management Company.
Job Title: Leasing/Assistant Property Manager
Hours: Full time
• Management of employees including Maintenance staff.
• Tenant screening and processing of credit checks.
• Establish work and make-ready schedules.
• Observe or review contract work and inspect problem areas including buildings and grounds.
• Walk units to ensure proper condition prior to move-ins.
• Walk site to ensure community is clean and safe for tenants.
• Semi-monthly payroll reporting.
• Complete Monthly Operating Reports.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
• Required Section 8/Tax Credit experience; and/or Affordable housing/bond paperwork.
• Required Residential Property Management experience.
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize.
• Exceptional tenant and employee relations skills.
• Strong collections and accounts receivable skills.
• Budgeting and marketing plan experience.
• Working knowledge of Fair Housing Laws.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Computer literate.
To be considered for this opportunity please respond to this posting with your updated resume.
Call 720-489-1053 ask for Olivia!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Thorough background required.
Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
Career StrategiesWhy Work Here?
Career Strategies, Inc. Since 1989, CSI connects the Best Talent with the Best Communities Nationwide!! Employee Owned Company
Founded in 1989, Career Strategies has built its foundation on listening to the needs of candidates and clients and finding the ideal match. Our Property Management division has expanded across the nation with 20 office locations and a virtual division providing staffing solutions coast-to-coast. Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.