CSI seeks a Customer Service Representatives for our client’s Apartment Community.
Customer Service staff members are often the first step to creating a sense of community due to the high level of customer service they provide to current and prospective residents, guests and vendors.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage the front desk
- Welcome residents, guests, staff and vendors
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Offer refreshments to guests as they wait for appointments
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages
- Coordinate appointments with future residents
- Receive and track packages delivered to staff and community residents
- Assist with planning and coordinating events such as meetings, parties, cooking nights, movie nights, and other special events
- Act as building and community expert or liaison
- Build relationships with current and future residents
- Provide information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transportation schedules
- Provide area maps, brochures and other literature
- Answer questions about the community amenities
- Assist residents with gate cards/keys or service requests
- Manage keys and access in accordance with the "Key Policy"
- Address resident inquiries or concerns
- Communicate with management and maintenance for issues or concerns
- Assist with development of weekly newsletter
- Organize Files
- Maintain database of vendors
- Assist with Cleanliness of facility and common areas
- Assist with team meetings, training sessions or run reports
Career Strategies, Inc.