- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
Career Start is currently seeking a Mechanical Assembler in Fairport, NY. To be considered for this Mechanical Assembler position, candidates must have 2 years of experience with machine set ups, product quality checks, and assembly. The Mechanical Assembler will be responsible for operating multiple different types of machines such as small hydraulic presses, drill presses and welding machines.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies
- Reads and interprets blueprints, and assembly instructions
- Uses hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Cleans and maintains work area and equipment, including tools
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying parts lists and gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Perform established product quality checks on products and equipment
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components
- Keeps equipment operational by performing preventative maintenance, and repairs
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in assembly and/or manufacturing environments
- Ability to use various hand tools and machinery
- Mechanical background and knowledge
- Ability to read and write in English
- Strong organizational skills
Career StartWhy Work Here?
Awesome opportunity to join an amazing hyper-growth company. Check us out on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram!