Our exclusive non-profit healthcare client is looking for a Finance Director / Manager of Administrative Services to oversee the Accounting, Administrative Services and Human Resources departments at their office in the Northtowns.
This critical thinker will have 5+ years of management experience, preferably in accounting, administrative and human resources.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage, direct and support the supervisors and members of the Accounting, Administration and HR departments to provide these services as needed
- Maintain a current knowledge base to ensure compliance with governmental laws ans regulations related to accounting, HR and general business operations
- In conjunction with the COO, develop and maintain organizational policies and guidelines
- Manage and oversee the accounting staff and all accounting needs for the company
- Manage and oversee all of the HR needs for the company
- Maintain documentation of all meetings
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relationship with established goals
- Recommend new policies and procedures for continual improvements and efficiency