We are looking for a Bilingual Pharmacy Clerk to provide excellent customer service to our clients. In this position, you will answer phone calls, greet customers, take prescriptions, confirm insurance information, and handle payments when the order is ready. When not working with customers, you will review inventory and help keep our shelves stocked and organized. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of retail or customer service experience, preferably in a pharmacy, and is familiar with medical terminology.
Pharmacy Clerk Duties and Qualifications
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Greet customers as they come to the pharmacy
- Answer phone calls
- Collect payment and insurance information
- Give orders to customers
- Keep the shelves organized and clean
- Make regular inventory checks
Pharmacy Clerk Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Cashier or customer service experience, preferably in a medical or pharmacy setting
- Organizational skills
- Familiarity with medical insurance claims
Career Placement Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?A full-service staffing firm servicing Northeast Georgia, assisting employers and candidates in finding the right fit!
Local firm offering quality career opportunities, serving Northeast Georgia!