Career Personnel Montgomery, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a dependable individual that is punctual, organized, has the ability to work on their own with a positive attitude. Candidate must have at least 2 years accounts receivable and payable experience as well as cash balancing. Spreadsheet and payroll experience a plus
Individual would work in conjunction with the Office Manager to ensure the all accounting functions are completed successfully. This person will perform duties pertaining to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Balancing, Daily Deposit, Answering customer inquiries, filing new warranties, assist Office Manager with tasks as needed to ensure daily workload is covered, serve as back up for Office Manager during absence including payroll, filing, and other administrative duties as needed.
- Detail oriented, dependable, well organized
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Two – three years accounting / bookkeeping experience (education will not substitute for experience in this area)
- Proficiency and experience in accounts receivable / billing
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Motivated to contribute to the productivity and efficiency of the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word