QA Automation Manager
Career Movement Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: October 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Biotech software company that's been around for over 10 years that reaches millions of people daily. They're looking for an QA Automation Manager to join their company.
- Architect, design, implement and maintain QA Automation tools, framework, and strategy.
- Ability to properly and thoroughly document issues and recreation.
- Ability to write test automation scripts for front-end and backend.
- Lead and mentor QA engineering team.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Solve complex problems with simple architectural solutions.
- Management experience.
- Experience as a QA automation tester.
- Experience writing script in C#, .NET, Java or Python.
- Experience with Appium and/or Selenium.
- Experience with Jenkins, Travis, or Git.
- Have experience with cloud infrastructure, (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience with Unity
- Up to 150K DOE
- This position has fully remote options.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Career Movement