One of the top hospital systems in CA looking for key clinical management positions.
Assistant Nurse Manager
Full time Night shift position for busy Med Surg unit in high volume, large scale facility As Assistant Manager, will have up to 35 direct reports Responsible for guiding team through successful shift - working on goals of Quality, Safety, Infection Prevention, Customer Satisfaction Coordinates with hospital admitting team, coordinates care for complex cases with MD staff
- MUST HAVE CURRENT CA RN LICENSE
- Must have current inpatient Med Surg/Acute care experience as RN Requires some leadership experience -
- Prefer Supervisor, Asst. Manager or Charge (Charge if they had direct reports)
License, Certification, Registration
- Current California RN license by date of hire.
- Current BLS certification required.
Relocation, annual bonus and competitive salary package. For immediate consideration and compensation details email email@example.com
Career Match Pro