Our team at Octane Public Relations is comprised of some of the most creative thinkers in DC and beyond and our team is growing!
If you are looking for an opportunity to hone in on what you’ve already learned in PR while working with a team that feels like family, keep reading.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The PR Account Executive will lead the daily activities regarding client needs, content development, creative brainstorming, coordination of stakeholder meetings, and planning events.
- Provide strategic development of communication programs
- Monitor account progress and develop monthly reporting
- Serve as a liaison for the client regarding accomplishments and concerns
- Follow up on business leads and track digital metrics across the company
- Manage social media content management and other online marketing efforts
- Develop written PR related material to include press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence, and reports
- Lead media events, press conferences/briefings, media tours, etc.
- Develop proposals and gather information for new business opportunities
- Stay up-to-date and identify emerging trends; educating internal team members on relevant topics
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related degree/certification
- 3 to 5 years+ of proven experience in public relations related field
- Superb understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices for email marketing and social media management
- Previous work with B2B or government as customers
- Proven experience in proposal writing
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the development of press releases and related PR content
- Creative, innovative, intrapreneurial, and team-oriented
- Experience in the gaming and betting industry is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus