Our client, a Financial Services Firm, is seeking a personable and organized Senior Office Coordinator to join their team in NYC!
90-day evaluation period. Competitive package once permanent.
Hours: 7/7:30am – 4:30/5pm
In this essential role, you will be responsible for a variety of operational and logistical tasks from mail room and facilities operations. The ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start, and can effectively balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintaining office presentation
· Cleaning and maintaining all common areas including conference rooms, restrooms, kitchens, stairways, reception area, etc.
· Working closely with vendors and building relationships
· Liaising with building management for all office maintenance issues
· Setting up conference rooms for meetings
· Preparing for food deliveries and catering
· Ensure efficiency and organization in all active processes
· Previous facilities support experience preferred
· Background in facilities, hospitality, or organizational management a plus!
· Analytical mindset and strategic approach to problem solving
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong tech skills
· Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Eye for detail and accuracy
· Willingness to jump in and help out wherever necessary
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.