Ultra-High Net Worth Family has an immediate need for an experienced Personal Assistant/Estate Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have an impressive track record managing the day-to-day operations of a large household and overseeing household staff. This esteemed family is seeking a candidate who brings their attention to detail and a meticulous sense of organization to his or her work. This impressive individual has high expectations of themselves and approaches every day with a renewed commitment to providing outstanding support.
- 8-10+ years of experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is strongly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Sophisticated and adaptable workstyle
- High degree of discretion, with an aptitude for independent judgment
- Ability to keep track of competing projects and deadlines
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.