A leading boutique consulting firm based in beautiful South Bay is seeking a bright and forward-thinking Operations Coordinator to join their growing team. This position will be an integral addition and will be responsible for a variety of projects including managing partnership contracts, owning communication flow with inside and outside contacts, along with marketing, finance, and maintenance of internal systems and procedures. This position is prime for learning and growth opportunities and is ideal for someone looking to experience an environment where no two days are alike. This role will directly support the Chief Operations Officer with a core focus on process administration and coordination on special projects. The right candidate has a truly proactive and positive demeanor with the ability to engage in strong communication, written and verbal, to drive goals.
Benefits of working for this firm include a bonus, revenue sharing, benefits packages, and a 401(k) enrollment, including match.
A Day in the Life:
- Reviewing project contracts through partnership with legal team and executives
- Communicating with third-party vendors on behalf of the firm and proactively researching changes
- Assisting Marketing team in development of client-facing content and marketing calendars
- Owning email marketing initiatives and brainstorming ways to improve engagement
- Onboarding third-party contract workers, including training on time logging and available support tools
- Handling seasonal marketing campaigns for holidays, special promotions, etc.
- Maintenance of internal CRM data; compiling weekly analysis reports
- Providing ad hoc finance and accounting support as workload allows
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have at least 1-3 years of experience in support within the legal, finance, or marketing space
- You’re used to working in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment
- You hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree, such as Finance, Economics, Business, or similar
- You’re highly resourceful and analytical, and have a knack for solving complex problems
- You’re an expert in MS Office and Google Suite
- You are an efficient and engaging communicator, with strong follow through and organizational skills
- You can meet deadlines and work at a fast-paced through changing circumstances
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.