A Prominent Public Relations Firm San Francisco is seeking an Office Manager/Executive Assistant to join their close-knit team at their boutique San Francisco location! As the Office Manager/Executive Assistant, you will ensure smooth-running daily operations by handling a variety of office tasks and providing top notch support. The ideal candidate is a dedicated professional who stays positive throughout hectic work schedules and can easily prioritize business matters that team members hand you.
What you'll do:
· Answering incoming phone calls, screening, and taking messages
· Acting as a resource for incoming visitors and clients; managing security needs
· Preparing common areas for meetings and presentations
· Placing catering, office supplies, and kitchen orders
· Receiving and distributing incoming mail and correspondence
· Processing expenses, travel plans, and schedules for internal teams
· Assist HR/People Operations with various tasks as needed
What you'll need:
· 3+ years of experience in administrative or executive support
· Refined, professional demeanor, with stellar communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Proficiency in MS Office required
· Positive and collaborative work style
· Ability to keep many active tasks organized
· High standard of work with strong follow through abilities
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.