A growing tech company that specializes in computer and network security is seeking an Office Assistant to join their team in San Francisco! As the Office Assistant, you will function as the main liaison for any operational or facilities-related matters, while actively streamlining existing operations for functionality across the office. We are looking for someone organized, proactive, and excited to take on any and all tasks that come your way!
This is a temporary role with the potential to go full-time with the right candidate.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and direct incoming guests, acting as a resource
- Receive and organize incoming mail, packages, and correspondence
- Oversee supplies inventory and kitchen stock
- Manage shipping -- pack up swag for trade shows, create shipping labels, schedule UPS/FedEx pickups
- Place lunch orders and prepare conference rooms for client meetings
- Set up desks and create welcome packets for new hires
- Work with maintenance, facilities, and IT on necessary repairs or updates
- Plan special events and team outings
What you’ll need:
- Previous office or customer service/retail experience
- Proactive with the ability to prioritize workload efficiently
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and help out
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Please submit a resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.