An International Law Firm based in Redwood Shores is seeking a sharp and dedicated candidate to support a group of attorneys with legal and administrative projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and talent for innovation looking to join a collaborative, warm, and upbeat work culture!
This prestigious firm offers a variety of incredible perks, including paid overtime, generous PTO, commuter benefits, and more!
In this role, you will:
· Provide administrative support to a group of attorneys
· In charge of managing calendars, meeting logistics, and expense reports for attorneys
· Act as main gatekeeper for incoming calls, emails, and messages
· Function as a liaison between external individuals and internal team; consistently communicate in a professional, articulate manner
· Create, proof, and send client documents, contracts, and presentations
· Plan travel and keep priorities organized
· Partner with administrative staff members to manage overflow and ad hoc projects
You will need:
· 3+ years of experience in a similar administrative capacity within legal or professional services
· GED required, Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal certification preferred
· Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat; knowledge of DTE, Desksite, and ChromeRiver preferred
· Highly professional demeanor; excellent communication and proofreading skills
· Stellar independent judgment and attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Organized and proactive work ethic
· Demonstrated track record handling sensitive/confidential information
This assignment begins ASAP. Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.