Legal Administrative Assistant - International Investment Firm
Career Group San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading International Investment Firm is looking for a sharp and organized Administrative Assistant to support their General Counsel and Legal department in San Francisco! In this role, you will support the firm’s legal department with important administrative and legal projects. Your positive attitude coupled with a drive to succeed and produce top-quality work will ensure you thrive in this position!
*This is a fully remote contact opportunity.
- Prepare, format, and edit legal documents and contracts
- Organize all contract and legal filings
- Manage multiple calendars and meeting requests
- Oversee domestic/international travel planning and expenses
- Coordinating internal and external meetings including preparing agendas, taking notes, and sending recaps
- Supervise office expenses and incoming invoices
- Prepare PowerPoints and presentation materials
- Provide executive phone coverage
- Act as a positive and refined representation of the brand
- Backup to the Assistant for the CEO
- 6+ years of experience in administrative support, ideally within a legal or financial service capacity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word and Outlook
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong Adobe Acrobat skills including the ability to edit and format PDF documents
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration; ability to stay organized and prioritize effectively
- Prior experience with database management preferred
- Eagerness and proven enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Utmost discretion and sensitivity with confidential information
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Career Group has a strong commitment to our talent and we pride ourselves on making placements within the very best companies across all industries. For nearly four decades our approach to our work has been unparalleled by any other recruiting practice. We are proud to be industry leaders, creating deep rooted relationships and using a curated approach to make the perfect match. Experience the difference – connect with us today.
AddressSan Francisco, CA