A Financial Advisory Firm that specializes in providing small and mid-market businesses investment consultation is seeking an individual to support their human resources team in San Francisco! In this role, you’ll be vital in helping the department transition into and implement a new payroll system. Our ideal candidate has a background in payroll and HRIS system implementation with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
This is a 8-12 week part-time contract role. This position requires around 20 hours per week but may increase to 30-40 depending on need and pace of work.
What you’ll do:
- Extract data and run reports from current payroll system (ADP TotalSource)
- Heavy involvement in implementing new payroll system (Paylocity)
- Assist in data organization and all other projects as assigned
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven ability to meet project-based timelines
- Experience with payroll and HRIS system implementation
- Experience using ADP TotalSource, Paylocity OR experience moving away from a PEO system
Please submit your resume to be considered.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.