An innovative Investment Firm is seeking an HR Associate/Office Manager to join their San Francisco team! The company specializes in integrating sustainability into financial analysis research to mainstream sustainability in the capital markets. We are looking for a personable and professional individual who can work effectively under pressure and take on multiple competing priorities.
**This is a 12-month contract opportunity that will start off remote and transition to on-site once the stay at home order is lifted**
- Oversee day-to-day HR activities such as payroll and benefits management and employee relations
- Assist with on-boarding/off-boarding, following internal procedures and local/state labor practices
- Act as main point of contact for vendors and building management
- Work closely with COO and the US based Corporate Service team to ensure a seamless service to the business
- Manage and report on office sustainability policies and take charge of office risk mitigation
- Communicate with the London-based HR team to support the US implementation of ongoing and new initiatives
- Work with the London-based Finance team on the administration of accounts payable
- Support monthly corporate credit card reconciliation and other related finance activities
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- Previous office management, facilities, and finance experience; finance or professional services sector preferred
- Knowledge of industry standards and US specific labor laws and regulations
- Previous experience using HRIS and online payroll systems preferred
- Experience working in an international business with global offices preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to foster a strong team dynamic
- Extremely organized and process oriented
- Strong understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Professional or personal interest in sustainability
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.