High-End Home Goods Company is seeking an ASAP, Temp-to-Hire Guest Liaison/Front Desk Coordinator to join their team in Corte Madera!
As the Guest Liaison and Front Office Coordinator, you will apply your exceptional interpersonal skills as you act as the first point of contact for all designers, clients, and visitors. Your polished, poised demeanor and enthusiastic attitude will be essential to your success in this highly visible role. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic office that offers excellent potential for growth.
- Greet incoming visitors into reception
- Direct incoming phone calls
- Assist visitors with interviews and appointments
- Liaise with maintenance, security, and operations teams
- Ensure the lobby is neat and tidy
- Take on additional tasks as delegated
You will need:
- Friendly, customer service-oriented approach
- Eye for detail and precision
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Resourcefulness and willingness to proactively solve problems
- Working knowledge of Gmail and Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency with Mac operating systems
This is a creative and dynamic office environment and the role has growth potential for the right candidate. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.