Global Mission Driven Nonprofit is seeking a proactive and motivated Executive Assistant to join their team at their gorgeous offices in the Montgomery neighborhood of San Francisco. In this temp-to-perm role, you will assist one of the firm’s Managing Partners with important scheduling, special projects, and communication management. If you’re looking to gain comprehensive knowledge about the nonprofit sector while contributing to an environment that is driving social change, this is the place for you!
· Communicating on behalf of the Partner and acting as first point of contact - draft correspondence, screen and filter emails and incoming calls, and answer meeting requests
· Managing calendar and travel plans; monitoring budget levels
· Collaborating with other company EAs on desk and phone coverage
· Conducting competitive research and analysis as needed
· Handling long-term projects and strategic initiatives
You’re our ideal candidate if:
· You’ve got at least 3+ years of C-level support experience within a nonprofit or professional services environment
· You are a polite, succinct communicator and have excellent independent judgment
· You hold a Bachelor’s degree from a top university
· You’re an expert at MS Office and Google Suite
· You’re excited to collaborate with others in the office on strategic projects and daily operations
· You’re a great multitasker, organizer, and proofreader
· You are enthusiastic and positive about your role in the company’s success
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a firm that offers competitive benefits and amazing perks! Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.