A premier, multi-stage investment firm on the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula is seeking a passionate and cerebral Executive Assistant to provide unparalleled support to their COO and a VP. In this role, you will function as the main support agent to both individuals by way of schedule management, travel coordination, and expense tracking.
This is your chance to join a world-class team and make an impact at a firm that invests in companies that bring people joy. Due to Covid-19, this role will be remote until summer 2021.
- Maintain heavy calendars and scheduling for COO and VP; organize and arrange meetings, conference calls, meals, and other logistics.
- Serve as a confidante to each executive.
- Create presentations via Google Slides and MS PowerPoint.
- Act as a gatekeeper for the executives; answer and direct phone calls.
- Draft professional correspondences on behalf of the executives.
- Ad hoc projects such as employee development, marketing, market research, and analysis.
- Partner with the Executive Assistant team and provide support as necessary.
- Track and prepare expenses.
What qualifies you for this role:
- At least five years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives.
- A background in finance, investment management, private equity, or venture capital.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A thorough understanding of MS Office and G-Suite is a must.
- Tech-savvy background in Qualtrics, Zoom, Airtable, Keynote, and other office productivity tools with an aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Handle highly confidential material/matters relating to the department and organization with the utmost discretion.
- Superb command of communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Career GroupCareer Group has a strong commitment to our talent and we pride ourselves on making placements within the very best companies across all industries. For nearly four decades our approach to our work has been unparalleled by any other recruiting practice. We are proud to be industry leaders, creating deep rooted relationships and using a curated approach to make the perfect match. Experience the difference – connect with us today.