A growing consumer goods company in the South bay is seeking a highly motivated and proactive full time Executive Assistant to support C-Level Executives. Ideal candidate has a keen attention to detail, an ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization, maintains composure under pressure, remains flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, and possesses a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. This is a high-profile, high-volume desk. The successful candidate must be willing and able to work overtime as needed.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate travel arrangements such as flights, lodging, vehicles, business appointments, and special events
- Answer rolling call and field requests
- Coordinate meeting logistics by preparing documents/presentations and setting up conference rooms, A/V requirements, refreshments and meals, and outline meeting minutes
- Manage booking and cancelling of offsite schedule
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Contribute to office team moral by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Handle stressful conditions and complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Manage office logistics – stocking and organizing the office and troubleshooting IT/operations issues as necessary
- Coordinate offsite runs as needed, either personally or by utilizing outside services
- Organize an complex daily calendar by including accurate information with meeting locations and setting daily reminders
- Track business contact information.
- Keep operations confidential
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a background in business preferred.
- 3-5 years of work-related experience supporting C-level Executives.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, composure, and poise.
- The ability to quickly absorb information regarding projects and contacts with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proven methods for optimizing efficiency by anticipating executive level needs, organizing work, and quickly course-correcting.
- A solution oriented individual, who is self-motivated, takes initiative independently, and handles multiple tasks/special projects within specified deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of day-to-day operations for senior executive level office.
- Ability to act discretely, work independently and with a team and exercise judgment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with troubleshooting IT issues with portable devices, such as phones and tablets, is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.