A Prestigious Private Equity Firm based on the Peninsula is seeking a professional, reliable, and detail-oriented individual to help support the CEO of their firm. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO's current Executive Assistant and support them with everything from client communications to extensive travel plans. This is a hybrid role where half of your duties will be supporting business ventures and the other half will involve personal scheduling, and household management. This client offers excellent compensation package.
- Taking direction and reporting directly to the EA of the CEO
- Assisting with scheduling and coordinating CEO’s calendar; schedule calls & meetings, coordinate activities, manage relationships and information flow with all business associates, including board members and staff
- Coordinating complex global travel plans, both business and personal
- Acting as a liaison between clients, departments, and executives
- Screening and prioritizing incoming emails, correspondence, and phone calls
- Oversee the operation, repairs, and routine maintenance of Estate
- Generating expense reports and approve team invoices
- Source and supervise vendors, negotiate contracts and approve invoices
- Provide back up support for additional Executive Assistant when needed
- Handling sensitive information with poise and discretion
What we’ll need from you:
- 5+ years of experience in C-level executive and personal support within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take clear directives while recognizing preferences and expectations
- Exceptional communication skills and solid independent judgment; ability to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Positive, professional, and motivated “get it done” attitude
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.