A Leading Advertising Startup based in San Francisco needs an Executive Assistant to start on their team! This is an opportunity to work with a company that puts value in superior creativity, a “think outside the box” mentality, and having a work ethic that is second to none. We are looking for a detail-oriented, master multitasker to join their team and we’d love to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
· Support two VPs within the company with project management, client communications, and team supervision
· Coordinate internal and external messaging for status updates, company events, client engagement, and project follow up
· Attend and take notes during important team meetings
· Proactively oversee complex calendaring and meeting preparations
· Take control of travel planning and expense reporting – making itineraries, processing costs, and revising to accommodate delays or certain preferences
· Offer strategies to improve office and project efficiency
What we’re looking for:
· You have experience – 3+ years – in supporting multiple executives at once, preferably within the creative, advertising, or similar industry
· You have demonstrated tech savviness with proficiency in Google Suite, MS Office, and Keynote
· You have world-class communication skills and experience handling sensitive information with discretion
· You are resourceful, proactive, and adaptable when it comes to hard-to-solve problems
· You have impeccable follow through and the ability to stay on task
· You are no stranger to multitasking, collaboration, and staying organized
If this sounds like you, then please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.