Our client, a High-Growth Global Tech Company, is seeking a bright and adaptable Executive Assistant to join their team at their offices in Palo Alto.
Our ideal candidate is a flexible, self-starting individual who is eager to jump in and work hard while supporting a “C” level Executive and Senior Vice President. You will be expected to use your exceptional organizational skills, problem solving skills, and master multitasking abilities to keep everything running streamlined and efficiently within this fast-paced office.
This is an ASAP temp to hire position!
In this role, you will:
- Oversee ever changing and high-volume calendaring, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, and appointment management
- Process expenses
- Anticipate needs of Executives and keep them on track
- Act as primary point of contact for clients and correspondence
- Prepare marketing collateral, presentations, and meeting reports
- Assist with larger business strategy and planning company-wide meetings
- Proactively search for ways to streamline operations within the company
- At least 5 years’ similar experience, preferably supporting at the C-level
- Experience working for a startup or within a high-growth environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Collaborative nature, with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Excellent attention to detail to keep up with high demands
- Stellar interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Positive and warm demeanor with high energy and driven work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, tech savvy
Full-time employees receive amazing perks such as equity, continuing education, and a great benefits package. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.