A Prestigious Investment Management Company based in NYC is seeking an organized, super-articulate rockstar to function as the main support agent to multiple early-stage partners. Working out of the company’s Menlo Park offices, you will be responsible for streamlining all communications and scheduling for these busy individuals, while partnering with them on long-term strategic growth initiatives and holistic operations management.
Perks of working at this firm include a well-established growth path, world-class benefits and perks, and the unique opportunity to affect the success of this firm and the work of its Principals moving into the future.
A Day in the Life:
· Managing international and domestic travel arrangements, including private travel coordination and luxury dining/transportation coordination
· Overseeing business and personal calendars across multiple time zones
· Corresponding with clients and international business leaders via phone, email, and in-person, successfully acting as a representation of the firm and its leaders
· Planning and handling logistics for upscale company events and meetings
· Preparing important documentation, contracts, and presentations for premier clients
· Handling expenses and reporting related to current business activities
· Consistently following through on active priorities and long-term initiatives
What we’re looking for:
· 7-10+ years of experience supporting multiple C-level individuals
· Experience handling several active calendars and travel plans
· Familiarity with domestic and international markets
· Background within finance, investment management or venture capital
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, and relevant travel planning software (i.e. Concur)
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Impeccable attention to detail and organization
· Professional approach to sensitive information
· High standard of work and a positive, proactive attitude
· Ability to think quick on one’s feet; calm and collected approach towards changing circumstances
· Proven capacity to think “big picture,” and understand that the little things ARE the big things
This is an extraordinary opportunity to succeed with a globally recognized company. Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.