Prominent Professional Services Firm in Century City has an immediate long-term contract opportunity for a poised and polished Executive Assistant. We are seeking a stellar Executive Assistant with a solid work history, a proven track record supporting high-level executives, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This is an opportunity to showcase your outstanding personality, superior technical skills, and to be a part of an organization that loves to promote from within.
In this role, you will delve into special projects and take charge of rewarding responsibilities including managing a high volume of expense reports and internal documents, coordinating domestic and international travel and facilitating communications between executives and high-profile clients. A performance-driven self-starter with exceptional organizational skills will become a valued member of this innovative firm.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 8+ years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
· Solid, stable work history preferably within finance, consulting, or real estate
· Proactive in problem solving with a proven ability to multi-task
· Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Displays professionalism, integrity and a team-oriented
· Strong experience using Microsoft Outlook and Concur
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.