Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading high-end luxury home furnishings corporation, is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join their NYC showroom! This is an exciting onsite client-facing role, Monday - Friday from 9 AM-5:30 PM. The firm is experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking additional support for the client services team!
- Passion for interior design
- Love working with people and building relationships
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to track and manage priorities
- Operations and/or customer service experience
- Provide exceptional customer service and order management to internal and external customers
- Own order management process from pre-order through delivery
- Assist Showroom Manager with shipments and inventory
- Support the Showroom Sales Consultants in the sales efforts; quote/order entry; sample requests; processing and collecting payments
- Manage open orders from start to fulfillment
- Manage all communications between internal departments and external clients to ensure order accuracy, timely delivery, and client satisfaction
- Track and communicate shipments
- Maintain requested delivery dates to meet client’s expectations and company guidelines
- Submit requests for returns, Credit Memo, Transfer of Funds, or Refund of Funds on behalf of the Showroom Manager, Sales Consultant, or client, in accordance with company policy
- Track and collect payments
- Collect executed agreements
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
In the fast-paced corporate world, administrative professionals are the unsung heroes holding it all together. As a leading, high-end administrative staffing agency, Career Group celebrates these essential MVPs, making dream placements at leading companies across all industries. We specialize in staffing administrative support, accounting staff, corporate services, HR, family office positions, and more. We are proud to be industry leaders, creating deep-rooted relationships and using a curated approach to make the perfect match. Careers start here.
AddressNew York, NY