Renown Private Equity Firm in Midtown is seeking a driven Coordinator to support their Client Services Executive Team.
This Coordinator will be handling core administrative responsibilities, while also taking on special projects: liaising with investors, planning global roadshows, events and conferences in a client-facing role.
The firm offers an incredible, global culture, team-oriented dynamic, and top notch benefits package and perks.
- 4+ years of assistant experience and a background in financial services
- Degree required
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite of software products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- CRM Experience
- Strong written, grammatical, and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while working with senior leadership
- Ability to solve practical problems; highly motivated to deliver results
- A team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Possess a strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude—no task too big or too small!
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.