Client Coordinator for Global Professional Services
Career Group San Diego, CA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A leading finance firm with beautiful offices in San Diego is looking for a top-notch Client Coordinator to support their collaborative team. This is the ideal role for a candidate who is adept at interpersonal communication and has a strong drive to play an important role in the operations of a global firm.
You will collaborate with financial advisors, as well as clients, to foster relationships and promote the goals of the organization. Your positive attitude and can-do mentality will help you as you build rapport and gain client trust.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively address incoming client inquiries and concerns
- Oversee incoming emails and phone calls
- Compose correspondence for team as needed
- Manage team schedule and prepare materials for meetings
- Build financial presentations for high-level and prospective clientele
- Arrange travel and supervise expense reporting
- Maintain updated file archives and client contact information
- Other additional duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- At least one years’ work experience in a corporate environment
- Background in financial services a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
- Effective and polished communication skills
- Superb organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Commitment and dedication to high standard of work
Hours for this position are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with overtime as needed, depending on assigned projects. Please submit current resume to apply!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Career Group has a strong commitment to our talent and we pride ourselves on making placements within the very best companies across all industries. For nearly four decades our approach to our work has been unparalleled by any other recruiting practice. We are proud to be industry leaders, creating deep rooted relationships and using a curated approach to make the perfect match. Experience the difference – connect with us today.
AddressSan Diego, CA