Our client, a Top Athleisure Wear Company is seeking a Bilingual Call Center Representative to support their Union City call center through the holiday season! Our ideal candidate is someone who has a background in customer service with excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English. In this role you’ll be handling a high volume of customer inquiries regarding product information, order tracking, and processing returns.
This is a 3-month full-time contract role with potential for conversion! M-F 8 am-5 pm.
What you’ll do:
- Help facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues
- Maintain accurate product knowledge in order to answer customer inquires
- Answer a high-volume of incoming calls from vendors and consumers
- Coordinate, follow-up and track appropriate problem resolution activities with all appropriate staff to ensure timely resolution
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a high level of professionalism
- Very strong computer skills - MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- 2-3+ years of call center experience answering a high volume of calls
- Experience with SAP preferred
- High school diploma required, AA/AS degree a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a MUST
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.