A Global Advisory-Focused Investment Bank is seeking a strong candidate to support the head of their business group and another senior member as an Administrative Assistant. This is a wonderful opportunity for a motivated professional to join one of the top firms in the country, which provides advisory and placement services to corporations and a wide variety of clients around the world.
In this role, you will be supporting the head of their business group and another senior member.
Specific duties include:
· Overseeing schedules and coordinating internal and external meetings
· Planning extensive international and domestic travel arrangements
· Acting as a gatekeeper for the executives; answering and directing phone calls
· Communicating with clientele on behalf of executives
· Preparing and reconciling expense reports
· Preparing teams for client presentations and meetings
· Following up on long-term projects and initiatives
· Maintaining entry of data in databases including Outlook contacts and CRM (Salesforce)
· Tracking, preparing, and processing expense reconciliations, out-of-pocket reports, and invoices
Ideal candidates will have:
· 3+ years of experience in a similar high-level administrative role
· Service-oriented approach to work, with excellent communication skills; background in hospitality or similar industry a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Bachelor’s degree is REQUIRED
· Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
· Stellar multitasking and prioritization skills
· Impeccable attention to detail and organization; ability to manage multiple projects at once
· Proven professionalism when faced with confidential information
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .