A Leading Non-profit Organization in Palo Alto is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Science team of four. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks including important scheduling, communication management, memo drafting and note taking, as well as special projects as assigned. We are looking for a highly engaged candidate who has strong business writing and organization skills.
**This is a remote contract opportunity, lasting 3 months**
- Previous administrative experience
- Strong business writing skills; ability to draft memos, etc.
- Extremely organized with strong project management skills
- Strong note taking skills
- Highly proficient in MS office
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in non-profit and/or science sector is a plus
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.