A Global Biotechnology Company is seeking a proactive and meticulous Administrative Assistant to support their Finance and Sourcing departments. In this essential role, you will be managing extensive calendars, organizing meetings, drafting reports, partaking in special projects, and so much more! The ideal candidate is adaptable to change and eager to learn with a professional, articulate demeanor and excellent communication skills.
What you’ll do:
· Coordinate a wide variety of administrative activities for the Finance and Sourcing teams
· Support the interview process with schedule and travel management along with collecting assessment forms
· Collaborate cross functionally with other administrative assistants on meeting coordination and ad hoc projects
· Conduct extensive research and gather, organize, and input data in a timely manner
· Create and prepare presentations as well as manage department budgets
· Communicate with outside agencies and vendors in regards to planning seamless events and activities
· Assist in the new hire process by making sure all equipment and paperwork is ready for the first day
What you’ll bring:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Experience within a large company preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite and preferably Concur
· Experience with calendar, travel, and expense management
· Ability to independently solve problems and stay organized while meeting deadlines
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Motivated to succeed and produces results with the highest standard of work
· Adaptable and calm nature towards changing expectations and priorities
· Quick learner with the ability to hit the ground running
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Career GroupCareer Group has a strong commitment to our talent and we pride ourselves on making placements within the very best companies across all industries. For nearly four decades our approach to our work has been unparalleled by any other recruiting practice. We are proud to be industry leaders, creating deep rooted relationships and using a curated approach to make the perfect match. Experience the difference – connect with us today.