An exciting Nonprofit Organization in San Francisco is seeking an Administrative Assistant to oversee daily administrative tasks in their office. This is a great chance to partner with an organization whose main goal is enhancing the lives of Californians everywhere – while working with this firm, you will be a part of a meaningful, worthwhile cause. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized and is seeking to provide support within a collaborative team environment.
About the Role:
· Acting as main point of contact and office gatekeeper
· Attending meetings, taking notes, and providing comprehensive reports
· Maintaining expense reports and budget documents and processing invoices
· Oversight of common areas and their related schedules
· Presiding over all deliveries to the office; distributing to correct recipients
· You have applicable experience in administrative support within a fast-paced office environment
· You have exceptional communication skills and are no stranger to acting as the face of an office
· You are proficient in MS Office and have a Bachelor’s degree
· You are polite, professional, and engaging
· You are obsessed with details and have a gift for organization
· You thrive in a collaborative environment where no two days are alike
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.