Admin/Accountant to support High Net Worth CEO
Career Group New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Admin/Accountant to support High Net Worth CEO - Family Office/Investment Firm
The CEO of an investment firm is looking for a top candidate with strong accounting skills to handle all finance and accounting related tasks for his various individual and family entities & accounts.
The client is open to a more junior accountant with experience working with high net worth individuals or a savvy, finance-minded assistant who has taken on these tasks ideally within another personal support or family office setting.
The office hours are 9am-5pm and the role is working from the physical office in Midtown NYC 4 days/week, 1 day remote.
- Creating and maintaining books and records for various individual/personal entities, including investment vehicles
- Managing all accounts payable related functions, including:
- Reviewing and processing invoices/payments
- Preparing budgets and providing budget to actual analysis
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Implement expense tracking and allocation
- Managing cash flow, credit facilities, capital call requirements, etc.
- Managing payroll and benefit process related to partners’ domestic employees
- Coordinating with tax advisors on tax planning initiatives, annual tax returns, quarterly estimates, payments, etc.
- Coordinating with trust and estates attorneys on various on-going and ad-hoc initiatives
- Preparation of consolidated reporting incl. personal investments, financial statements, net worth statements, budgets, etc.
- Provide financial updates on a monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Provide support in the management of personal residences and other personal matters
- 2-5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Accounting, tax, or legal background preferred
- CPA is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required
- Experience with Quickbooks is preferred
- maintain highest level of confidentiality is critical
- multi-task while maintaining high level of attention to detail and accuracy
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
Career Group has a strong commitment to our talent and we pride ourselves on making placements within the very best companies across all industries. For nearly four decades our approach to our work has been unparalleled by any other recruiting practice. We are proud to be industry leaders, creating deep rooted relationships and using a curated approach to make the perfect match. Experience the difference – connect with us today.