Corporate Communications Firm is seeking an Account Executive to join their team in San Francisco. This individual is stellar in all areas of their work, from communicating with clients to tackling special projects with internal teams! You are a highly motivated, forward-thinking individual with an interest in financial and strategic communications. If you thrive in a high-level environment and want to work in the heart of San Francisco, this is the job for you!
- Draft and edit press releases and other outward-facing information
- Conduct research on clients and competitors to strategize business plans for the future
- Coordinate meeting logistics by preparing conference rooms and calls with third parties and internal teams
- Monitor publications for client-related news
- Assist in administrative duties such as answering phone calls, addressing emails, and managing office spaces
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-3+ years of experience in Administrative positions
· Stellar written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Working knowledge of Finance and consulting communications industry
· Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
· Reliability and flexibility to work overtime
· Detail-oriented and well-organized approach to multitasking
· Approachable, adaptable, and highly positive attitude
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.