A Leading American Clothing Company in San Francisco is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team on a contract basis! In this role, you will be responsible for developing innovative design solutions for a wide variety of digital marketing materials. Your strong organizational and time management skills paired with your keen eye for detail and creative know-how will make you a great fit for this role!
What you’ll do:
- Utilize templates and toolkits to design weekly campaigns, ensuring brand standards are met
- Develop creative solutions for design tweaks as needed
- Assess and approve mechanical files created by Production Artists
- Clearly communicate project expectations to the Studio Manager and Project Manager
- Work closely with the Creative team as well as independently, taking direction from Art Directors as needed
- Jump on hot projects and ensure work is delivered on time
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field required
- 3-5 years of related work experience (retail or agency experience preferred)
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Familiarity with printing process and color separation is a plus
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.