Our client, a leading global alternative asset manager, is seeking an IT Support Analyst for its Los Angeles office.
· Respond to IT calls and problem tickets
· Working within a Helpdesk system and logging support requests
· Help end-users with general hardware troubleshooting and swaps
· Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and networking issues on Mac and PC
· Timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate support teams
· At least 1-3 years of relevant IT Support Analyst experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
· Mac and PC (hardware & software) troubleshooting
· Team‐oriented with strong integrity and professionalism
· Great communication skills
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.